Weather Display Live is an add-on for Weather Display which allows you to view live weather data over the web from your weatherstation in nearly real time.
Using Macromedia Flash™ Weather Display Live presents a continually updating display of your weather information. You can choose what weather information you want displayed, how you want it displayed and you can choose the units to display it with.
Flash currently reaches 98% of Internet-enabled desktops worldwide (Macromedia statistics) and the player is free. All you need is your own website, Weather Display set up to FTP live data, and Weather Display Live. There is no requirement for server side scripting technologies such as databases, php or asp - it really is that simple!
- Animated wind dials, solar bar, uv bar, rain, humidity, graph and cloud base height displays.
- Auto scaling of wind, temperature, cloud base, wind graph and rain gauges.
- Auto colour change of temperature, uv and solar gauges.
- User configurable pre-selection of units and refresh rate.
- Real time graphing of wind speed, wind chill and direction.
- Last hour graphs of wind speed, rain and temperature.
- Last 24 hour graphs of wind speed, rain and temperature. Plus UV and solar.
- Last 30 days graphs of pressure, temperature and rainfall
- All time records for current month, current year and all time.
- Lightning activity indication.
- Integration with Boltek lightning detection when using Astrogenic's Nexstorm or Aninoquisi's Lightning 2000. Many features are available if you are a Nexstorm user, including near real time display of live lightning on the web.
- Live forecast display if you're using a Davis VP.
- Multi-lingual. Currently 12 languages are available.
- Choice of instruments available for temperature, wind, rain and barometer.
- User can determine which instruments to display including their size and position.
- Multiple instances with different configurations can be placed on one website.
- MesoMap lite.
- Hyperlinks can be placed on any instrument with link text specified by user.
- Heartbeat indication of attempted and successful data updates. Flashes yellow for each attempted update (corresponds to refresh rate) and flashes red for a successful update.
- User can determine size of display and background colour / images.
- Webcam option .
- Free updates once registered.
Click here to View Weather Display Live